Sodium Methallyl Sulfonate
CAS NO: 1561-92-8
Molecular formula: CH2C(CH3)CH2SO3Na
Molecular Weight: 158.156
1. As monomer of high efficiency polycarboxylic acids concrete water reducing agents; offer stable sulfonic acid groups.
2. It is mainly used as the third monomer to improve the dyeability, heat resistance,sense of touch and easily weaving of the polyacrylonitrile. Also it can be used on water treatment, paint additive, carbon pore creating and powdered paints.
|Appearance||white flaky crystal|
|Deliquescent||It is easily soluble in water,slightly soluble in alcohol and methylsulfoxide,but not soluble in other organic solvent.|
Packaging,Transportation and Storage:
1. Net weight: 20kg/bag 25kg/bag (kraft paper bag lined with PE), 170kg/bag or 500kg/flexible container
2. Avoid rain, dampness and sunlight in transporting.
3. Sttored in dry,cool place.